Top 25 Yoga Studios

5:25 PM Posted by The Yoga Bella

I just found a great listing of the Top 25 yoga studios around the world from Travel + Leisure. Granted, they were the best in 2007 but I'm sure they will still deliver a good workout and yoga-time. I wanted to check out Tranquil Space while I was here in Washington, DC but I ran out of time. (Yes, I know... priorities. I really don't know where the time went.) I love the owner of Tranquil Space, Kimberly Wilson's blog, Hip Tranquil Chic. As far as Los Angeles, YogaWorks and Liberation Yoga were on the list. YogaWorks has locations all over the greater Los Angeles area - even El Segundo which is close to this yogini to be. (P.S. YogaWorks is in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Orange County.)

Some of my current favorite yoga studios are Lyfe Yoga and Yoga West. I'm also planning to try Harmony Yoga in the new year. We'll see. What are your yoga studio favs? Hit me up and let me know!

2009 is all about yoga for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment